Product Code : 04
Brand Name : RABIDINE
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- As per requirement USD ($)
Ranitidine tablet is used as follows :
- Duodenal ulcer and benign gastric ulcer, including that associated with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Prevention of NSAID associated duodenal ulcers.
- Treatment of duodenal ulcers associated with‚ Helicobacter pylori‚ infection.
- Post-operative ulcer.
- Oesophageal reflux disease including long term management of healed oesophagitis.
- Symptomatic relief in gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- Chronic episodic dyspepsia, characterised by pain (epigastric or retrosternal) which is related to meals or disturbs sleep but is not associated with the above conditions.
- Prophylaxis of gastrointestinal haemorrhage from stress ulceration in seriously ill patients.
- Prophylaxis of recurrent haemorrhage with bleeding peptic ulcers.
- Before general anaesthesia in patients at risk of acid aspiration (Mendelson's syndrome), particularly obstetric patients during labour.
- Product name : RANITIDINE
- Tablet : 150 MG, 300 MG
- Injection : 50 MG/2ML
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 2,00,000 tablet Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 6 weeks Week
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- 10 X 10
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Central America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- GMP CERTIFICATE