Product Code : 14
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- As per requirement USD ($)
For the prophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by erythromycin-sensitive organisms.
Antibiotic, highly effective in the treatment of a great variety of infections.
- Upper respiratory tract infections: laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, secondary infections in colds and influenza, tonsillitis, peritonsillar abscess.
- Lower respiratory tract infections: acute and chronic bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia (lobar pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, primary atypical pneumonia), bronchiectasis, legionnaires disease.
- Eye infections: blepharitis
- Ear infections: otitis media and otitis externa, mastoiditis.
- Oral infections: gingivitis, Vincent's angina.
- Skin and soft tissue infections: boils and carbuncles, abscesses, pustular acne, paronychia, impetigo, cellulitis, erysipelas.
- Gastro-intestinal infections: staphylococcal enterocolitis, cholecytis
- Other infections: gonorrhoea, syphilis, urethritis, osteomyelitis, lymphogranuloma venereum, diphtheria, prostatis, scarlet fever.
- Prophylaxis: pre- and post-operative, burns, trauma, rheumatic fever.
- Product name : Erythromycin
- Tablet : 250 MG, 500 MG
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 2,00,000 tablet Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 6 weeks Week
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- 4 X 7 packed in a carton along with insert.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- GMP CERTIFICATE